Sometimes, when you love someone very, very much, you want to find a way of describing how great your feelings are.
But, as Little Nutbrown Hare and Big Nutbrown Hare discover, love is not an easy thing to measure!
A sweet and touching story that is perfect as a bedtime story for youngsters from ages three and above.
Listen to this fun story, dance and sing along to the music, do the actions and join in with the fun games!
- Author: Sam McBratney
- 1: Guess How Much I Love You (Full story with music)
- 2-6: Let’s Join In! (Games)
- 7-8: Guess How Much I Love You (Song)
- 9-24: Get moving! (Music, dance and drama)
- 25-26: To the Moon and Back (Song)
- 27: Guess How Much I Love You (Read-along story)
To get started, all you need is internet access, a Toniebox with a Wi-Fi connection and a Toniecloud account. Tonie-App available for iOS from version 9 and Android from version 4.4 (KitKat).
Note: WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months. Choking hazard. Small parts.