Free from chemicals
No chemicals or fire retardant sprays are used in our mattresses, giving you peace of mind that your baby is sleeping in a pure and natural environment.
Naturally insulating & breathable
Their mattresses are breathable and insulating to help regulate your baby's body temperature.
The wool used in their mattresses naturally absorbs and disperses moisture away, creating a clean, dry environment that’s resistant to dust mites & bacteria growth.
The mattresses core is created from thousands of Coconut fibres blended together with Natural Latex to act as thousands of tiny springs, providing support and reducing pressure points.
The thin comfort layer of Wool provides the firm support baby needs. Wool is also naturally temperature regulating, which is a huge benefit for newborns as they cannot regulate their own body temperature until they are 3 to 4 months old. Use this side up for baby.
Holding all these layers together is a luxury Herringbone cotton cover. The cover helps aid the breathability of the mattress and is soft against baby’s delicate skin, so they can sleep comfortably time and time again.
- UK's Best Selling Natural Mattress
- Two types of support in one mattress:
- Support 1: Baby, firm as recommended by safe sleep experts
- Support 2: Toddler/Child, a softer medium-level support for extra comfort Free from toxins and harmful chemicals
- Breathable and anti-dust mite
- Luxury quilted Herringbone cotton cover
- 5-year guarantee
- Size: 68x41x10cm
- Fits SnüzKot Junior Bed Extension
- Passes BS 7177 and BS 16890
- 5-year guarantee
- Outside: 100% Natural Cotton
- Inside: 15% Natural Wool, 85% Coconut Coir
soiled, spot clean lightly only with warm water and
a mild detergent. Allow to dry completely and
naturally away from direct sunlight.
no greater than 2cm larger than the length and
width of your mattress.
or missing and use only spare parts approved by
in the cot bed.
and other sources of strong heat, such as electric
bar fires, gas fires, etc. in the near vicinity of the