Half Term Fun
February half-term 2023: Things to do in London
- It's time to tick London's top attractions off your list or visit the city's favourite kids attractions.
- Enjoy access to more than 80 attractions with the The London Pass – choose between the number of days and hop from attraction to attraction, sometimes even skipping the line!
- Visit two, three, five or seven attractions with a Go City London Explorer Pass, offering access to more than 60 London attractions and tours.
- Pick up a Merlin five-in-one London attractions pass to experience top attractions, such as the London Eye and Madame Tussauds London.
- Ride on the hop-on hop-off bus and see historic London landmarks such as Buckingham Palace and the Tower of London.
- Explore London's transport past, present and future with fun activities at the London Transport Museum - kids go free!
- Wow the kids with a thrill-a-minute speedboat ride or enjoy a leisurely City Cruises river tour along the Thames.
- Watch your little ones try out different careers at KidZania, from being doctors and firefighters to journalists.
- Face your fears as you explore London's dark and scary stories at The London Dungeon.
- Dare yourself to step into the Shark Walk at SEA LIFE London Aquarium and see how many different species you can spot!
- Snap family selfies and panoramic views at The View from The Shard, London's tallest attraction.
- Soar into the sky in an IFS Cloud Cable Car for spectacular views of London, or if you are feeling brave, you can enjoy a fun climb Up at The O2.