CYBEX Yema Tie Koi - Mid Grey
Inspired by the artistic drapery of international fashion designers, YEMA not only sets new standards in functionality, but this carrier collection genuinely catches the eye while hidden functions focus attention on the design. In the first few months of an infant’s life, it is important to have as much physical contact as possible. Our baby carriers create the perfect connection between mother and child – encouraging a close bond and a deep sense of security. Lying against the chest, a baby can hear the mother’s heartbeat, which was so familiar in the womb. Skin contact, warmth, and scents leave infants feeling protected and safe.
- It is suitable from birth to two years (approx. 7.7 – 33.1 lbs)
- Three carrying positions: front parent facing position, hip carry position, and back carry position.
- The correct carrying method places the infant in the healthy spread-squat position, while taking the weight away from the hips and helping the joints to develop.
- The baby carrier encourages the correct posture in the spreadsquat position, which can help the hip joints to develop.
- Babies that can hold their own head (from around 3 months) can also be carried in the side position.
- Babies with good head and bottom control (from around 6 months) can be carried in the YEMA on your back, making it easy for parents to bear the baby's weight.
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps for a parallel or crossed carrying
- Safety loop at the waist belt
- Softly padded waist belt for long wearing comfort
- Width adjustable seat
- Free UK shipping over £50
- Worldwide shipping available
- Eco friendly packaging