You added OBABY Stamford Luxe Cot Bed & Moisture Management Mattress - Taupe Grey to your cart.
Obaby’s Stamford furniture range offers families the perfect combination of style, quality and practicality. Standing proud at the top of the range is the beautiful Stamford Luxe sleigh cot bed, crafted from thick, solid pine and featuring deluxe hand carved ends that flow perfectly into the curved rear side rail creating a unique look which truly sets the Luxe apart from other sleigh cot beds.
The Luxe cot bed can adapt to suit every stage of your little one’s early development. Starting as a cot, the Luxe features an adjustable mattress base; the top position allowing parents to put down their new-born without unnecessary bending and as your baby learns to sit and stand, the base can be lowered by two further positions to ensure that they are safe and secure at all times while the presence of a teething rail helps to protect their delicate first teeth.
Once your child is old enough to progress to a toddler bed, both side rails can be removed to create a toddler bed that can be used up until approximately four years old. Alternatively, if this is too large a step, use the included safety rail for familiarity and reassurance during an often-daunting transition until they get used to their big bed. And finally, when they outgrow this, the Luxe can become a useful day bed for lounging and relaxing.
The integrated under drawer smoothly glides on runners, fitting neatly under the cot bed. With a huge 77L capacity there is plenty of storage for your child’s precious belongings and clothes. Recessed handles create a stylish and uncluttered look, whilst ensuring it remains snag free and simple to use.
Also included is the Obaby 120 x 60cm dual core moisture management mattress which offers an impressive four sleeping options thanks to the reversible core and cover, meaning you can always choose the best combination for a perfect night's sleep.
Suitable from birth, one side of the mattress is firm which aids in muscle development, bone growth and features an inner core comprised of coconut coir bonded with natural latex. It is then topped with soft and luxurious lambswool. As your child grows, so do their needs. Thoughtfully the mattress can be flipped, this side offering individual pocket springs encased in high-grade, dent resistant nursery foam which gives increased support to your tot’s back, neck and head during sleep, promoting perfect posture and sweet dreams.
One side of the reversible cover features a Tencel fabric top panel which is extremely breathable, helping to keep your little one cool and comfortable. This top panel can be removed easily without removing the mattress from the cot to reveal the second sleeping surface, a panel made of polyurethane which is not only soft to the touch but is also water resistant, protecting the mattress from those little accidents. The other side of the cover is made of durable and breathable knitted polyester. The whole cover is anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-dust mite and also fully removable and washable at 60ºC. Add to this the removable, water resistant inner cover that can be used as a third sleeping surface whilst the outer cover is being washed and you have a mattress which is perfect for providing a good night’s sleep.
All Obaby mattresses are designed and manufactured to comply with the General Product Safety Regulations 2005 and UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations 1988/1989, 1993 and 2010. Crib, cot and cot bed mattresses are tested to BS 7177:2008+A1:2011 and BS EN16890:2017.
Cot bed features:
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Can be used as cot, toddler bed with/without side rails and day bed
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Protective teething rail for delicate teeth & gums
- Stylish 77L capacity under drawer included for extra storage
- Elegant sleigh design coordinating with the rest of the Stamford furniture range
- Dual core; 2cm coir layer covered in lambswool - naturally breathable, hypoallergenic, absorbent and supportive for babies. Individual pocket springs covered in Nursery grade dent resistant foam - superb support and comfort for toddlers
- Tencel top panel to increase moisture management, creating a dry and comfortable sleeping environment
- Zipped top panel can be removed for washing without removing the mattress from the cot
- Water resistant, air permeable PU panel can be used as a sleeping surface whilst top panel is in the wash
- Plain knit Polyester base panel
- Mattress cover unzips in order to flip core from baby side to toddler side
- Removable outer cover can be washed at 60º
- Hypo allergenic and water-resistant inner cover can be used as a sleeping surface whilst outer cover is in the wash
- Measures 140 x 70cm
- Adjustable three-position mattress height with protective teething rail on 1 side
- Includes matching 77L capacity under drawer
- Sides remove to transform into toddler bed and day bed
- Suitable from birth to approx. four years
- Includes dual core moisture management mattress measuring 120 x 60cm
- Age: From birth - 4 years
- Dimension: 100 x 77 x 160cm
- Weight: 53.35