You added Leika Little Owl Lovey – 10" to your cart.
Leika (pronounced “like uh”) means “Play” in parts of Scandinavia. Bringing that Scandinavian aesthetic of simple sophistication and folk-art inspiration to each of our line’s four woodland animals: Fox, Raccoon, Owl, and Bunny. Each of these characters is featured as a soothing teether, a board book of adventures, a huggable lovey, a charming rattle, and its own character soft toy. Leika engages with Mary Meyer as a different culture’s take on the joy of childhood and as an invitation into a world of mischief, wonder, and imagination.
Why we love Leika:
– Stylish simplicity based on a Scandinavian aesthetic
– Super soft velour fabric
– Familiar forest characters
– 10” long
– Stuffed animal head with all embroidered eyes
– Unstuffed body is soft and huggable
– Knotted feet provide tactile stimulation and added interest
– Easy for baby to hold
– Cute character face and textures keeps baby engaged
– Simple, understated design
– Machine wash, air dry