The Power of Evolution
Following on from the feats of the egg stroller, this is egg2® – egg® Reborn.
Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2® introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’.
Soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines, and superb design engineering, egg2® ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
Egg 2 Stroller
Egg 2 Pushchair Seat
Egg 2 Carrycot
Egg 2 Footmuff
Egg 2 Changing Bag
Fur Seat Liner
Car Seat Adaptors
Maxi-Cosi Cabriofix Car Seat
Maxi-Cosi Easyfix Base
Chassis, Basket & Wheels
A proud chassis, the egg2® 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, and with a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg® emblem, the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram.
Featuring a ‘one-hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
Egg2® has a slightly extended wheelbase (6cm) which makes for an expansive shopping basket (21ltrs). The stroller also has larger front and rear wheels for multi-terrain strolling - the stunning tri-spoke design matches and finishes the chassis, beautifully. Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes.
Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2® has been fitted with Tru-Ride® technology as standard. Canopy & Seat Offering three position recline and affixed either parent or world facing, the egg2® seat is designed to promote comfort for longer. The new seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher. Also featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also be used as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric. Accessories The egg2® carrycot (available in all egg2® colours) has evolved in both its shape and release mechanism; as a spacious nest suitable from birth – 9kg, it is longer and features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit - It also features a ventilation net and viewing window. A general taller and longer chassis has made for greater space in all tandem configurations, which will require the new egg2® tandem adaptors.
For twins or close in age siblings - tandem seats are currently available in Monument Grey, Quartz, Jurassic Grey and Just Black egg2® colours. Also available in all colourways are egg2® Footmuffs (for cooler outings) and new egg® Backpack style changing bags – special edition colours will offer a new ‘top loader’ style backpack.
The egg2® stroller comes complete with a seat unit apron, rain cover, insect net (which is attached and stored underneath the calf support) and an egg2® reversible all-season seat liner in a colour of your choice. The new egg® Shell (i-Size) infant car seat is available in all egg2® colours – compatible with the egg® Isofix base.
- Redesigned central hub (egg symbol on side of chassis)
- Compact one-hand fold chassis which is free-standing – handle also clear of floor
- Seat unit and carrycot now sit higher 3.5cm
- 5-position handle now taller – (99 x 111cm)
- Increased shopping basket volume 21ltrs (+4ltrs) – Max weight 3kg
- All-round suspension
- Extended wheelbase – 6cm longer
- Larger front and rear wheels
- New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
- Tru-ride Technology® Tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- New seat unit canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- Silent adjustment mechanism
- Larger seat unit – 7cm taller
- Higher seat unit – 3.6cm higher
- Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with ‘quick’ adjust – with 5-point safety harness
- 3-position recline – recline simply with one hand
- Removable bumper bar, with gate-fold function
- 5-position calf adjustment – including concealed storage compartment
- Insect net included and stored under calf rest
- Tested up to 25kg as a single stroller (15kg each seat in tandem mode)
- New carrycot design with redesigned hub and extended length
- New carrycot canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- New single-hand carrycot release system (ergonomic carrycot release handle) – replacing two button release (carrycot only)
- increased space between all tandem configurations
- New egg2 tandem adaptors
Comfortable for your baby, and convenient for you, our Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix is the lightest baby car seat that can be connected to an ISOFIX base unit. You’ll love its easy-to-use Click & Go installation.
- Side Protection System
- Seat belt or Click & Go installation
- Flexible travel system
- Extra comfy head support
It simply doesn’t matter if your little one constantly travels in different cars, like when your relatives take your child out for a ride in their car—our Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix will fit any automobile! This baby car seat can either be attached to a car seat using a seat belt or ISOFIX anchorage points. Our user manual guides you through the installation steps for a secure fit.
For ISOFIX installation you will need the right base. Connect the base to your car’s ISOFIX connectors and leave it installed in the car. Every time you need to get in and out of the car, our CabrioFix car seat snaps right onto the base with a simple "click”. Visual indicators notify you when your Maxi-Cosi car seat is properly attached, and you are ready to "go”. CabrioFix can be installed with the EasyFix or FamilyFix base.
Because we want to be there for you, we have gathered our safest travel tips together so you feel assured that your little one is safely secured.
At Maxi-Cosi we have carried over 50 million babies home from the hospital. External crash test centres, such as the German automobile organisation ADAC (Allgemeiner Deutscher Automobil-Club), constantly test and approve our Maxi-Cosi car seats and bases for dynamic safety and ease of use.
When the ADAC tested both our Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix and Maxi-Cosi FamilyFix, we received an above average score on safety. Our safe and comfortable CabrioFix car seat has a Side Protection System, which reduces the risk of an injury by absorbing the force from a very hard side impact. This way, your little one always has extra protection, just in case. But aside from its safety, our CabrioFix is also highly rated because of its ease of use, thanks to the easy-to-use Click & Go system in combination with an ISOFIX base.
At Maxi-Cosi, we recommend using the FamilyFix base, because it reduces the risk of an incorrect installation. Statistics show that most first-time parents install our baby car seat correctly in combination with the ISOFIX base.
Safe, comfortable infant carrier
We want you to feel great about the choices you are making, that is why our Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix is designed to provide comfort, safety and convenience for both you and your baby. The seat has extra padding, including comfortable head support, which gives your baby a better lying position. But aside from being comfortable for your baby, our CabrioFix is nice and light for you. Carrying it back and forth between your home and car is suddenly that much easier.
Our CabrioFix is likely to get dirty after daily use. Your little one may get car sick one day. No matter what happens, Maxi-Cosi’s car seat cover can easily be removed and washed in the washing machine.
Going for a quick stop at the grocery store, a short visit to see your baby’s grandparents, or for a fresh walk outside? Use our comfortable car seat in combination with a pushchair by attaching the CabrioFix to it. Combine our car seat with a Maxi-Cosi pushchair to create the perfect match, and enjoy a complete and practical travel system.
You can take our Maxi-Cosi CabrioFix on the airplane (TUV certification) and on holiday.
EASE OF USE
- Use the car's seat belt to install the CabrioFix baby car seat
- Use car’s ISOFIX connectors to install the CabrioFix in combination with ISOFIX base unit
- Lightweight car seat with ergonomic handlebar for easy carrying
- Cover can be removed, without taking off the harness
- Cover can be washed in the washing machine
- CabrioFix is approved for use in the airplane (TUV certification)
- Comfortable seat for baby, with extra padding
- Additional head support for more comfort
- Integrated sun canopy for sun protection
- If used with FamilyFix base, CabrioFix has 5 recline positions
- Side Protection System to protect baby in case of harmful side impacts
- 3-point safety harness for a safe and secure fit
- If used with a FamilyFix base, the base is reusable with a Pearl car seat for toddlers