You added CYBEX Sirona Z i-Size Car Seat - Soho Grey to your cart.
Parents who want maximum safety for their child need products that meet their expectations in every way. With the CYBEX Sirona Z we have set new standards in the area of side and front impact protection, merging them into a car seat that outshines all that came before it. The Sirona Z is a new car seat in the CYBEX Z-Line that can be rotated a full 360°. It offers simple door side boarding of your child and is easy to switch between rear-facing and forward-facing positions. For maximum comfort, this seat offers several reclining positions. Its 12-step adjustable headrest and 5 reclining positions make this seat extra ergonomic.
- UN R129/02 • 45 - 105 cm
- From birth up to approx. 4 years
- L 715 mm / W 430 mm / H 670 mm
- Car seat 15 kg Main Features
- Modular System: Stay flexible - as part of the Z-Line.
The Sirona Z i-Size and the Cloud Z i-Size both fit onto the Base Z (sold separately) for a continuously safe ride.
- 360° rotating mechanism: Provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parent’s back. In addition it makes switching between rear- and forward-facing position easy.
- Rear-facing car seat: Reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a forward-facing system car seat. Tests show that the force of an impact during a front crash is distributed evenly over a large area. CYBEX recommends rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
- Integrated L.S.P System: Offers increased safety in the event of a side-impact collision. It reduces the force of a side-impact in combination with the energy absorbing shell by approx. 25% Additional Features
- Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech): Offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision. The “ER-Tech” reduces the forces on the neck of a child during a front crash by more than 20%, compared to the other existing 5-point harness systems.
- Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.): Prevents misuse in forward- facing use before the child has completed 15 months of age and has reached a minimum size of 76 cm.
- Height-adjustable headrest: Offers 12 positions for a customised adjustment as your child grows.
- One-hand recline and rotation function: Makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and travelling, the Sirona Z i-Size car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward facing.
- 5-point harness system: Secure your child in the Sirona Z i-Size with ease.
- Energy Absorbing Shell: Absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child.
- Rebound bar: Offers increased protection on the event of a rear collision.
- Belt holder: Makes taking your child out of the seat easy