CYBEX Priam Conscious Collection Lux Carrycot - Dark Navy (New Generation 2023)
The CYBEX Priam Conscious Collection Lux Carrycot in Dark Navy is ideal for babies from birth until they're six months old. Simply click onto the 2022 CYBEX Priam and e-Priam chassis (sold separately) - perfect for a sophisticated and comfortable family travel. The spacious unit boasts generous dimensions and maximum comfort for baby.
The Lux Carrycot has been tested and is approved for overnight sleeping, with plenty of ventilation, soft cotton covers and a foam mattress.
The Conscious Collection is part of the CYBEX Green Leaf initiative: Responsibly designed products featuring recycled materials. A responsible choice and a beautiful design.
The Conscious Collection uses fabrics created from recycled PET bottles. Bottles are sterilized, crushed, melted, and finally woven into yarn for use in the fabrics, helping you make the eco-conscious choice for you and your little ones future.
- Complies with EN1466 legislation for overnight sleeping
- Two different mesh windows improve air circulation + a panorama view
- New front pocket with zipper is a convenient place to store all parents' belongings
- Sun canopy provides UPF50+ sun protection + has an extendable visor that offers extra shade
- Carrying the cot is always balanced + easy thanks to the integrated carrying handle in the canopy
- Interior memory foam mattress + its lining - made out of 100% cotton - offer maximum comfort + excellent breathability for your baby
- Using the same adapters for the infant car seat + the cot, the latter can now be placed in a higher position to ensure closer contact with your baby
- Weight: 4.9kg
- Measurements folded: L87.5 x W48 x H17cm
- Measurements inner: L78 x W34 x H16-20cm
- Measurements outer: L87.5 x W48 x H25.5cm
- Suitable for use from birth up to 9kg (approx. 6 months)
- Compatible with the 2022 CYBEX Priam + e-Priam chassis (sold separately)
The new CYBEX Conscious Collection is made from recycled PET bottles. This innovative range of products helps to reduce waste and preserve the environment. The bottles are sterilized, crushed, melted, and finally woven into yarn for use in the fabrics. This sustainable approach not only looks great, but it also helps to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Free UK shipping over £50
- Worldwide shipping available
- Eco friendly packaging