The Power of Evolution
Following on from the feats of the egg stroller, this is egg2® – egg® Reborn.
Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2® introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’.
Soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines, and superb design engineering, egg2® ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
Egg 2 Stroller
Egg 2 Pushchair Seat
Egg 2 Carrycot
Egg 2 Footmuff
Egg 2 Changing Bag
Fur Seat Liner
Car Seat Adaptors
Maxi-Cosi Tinca Car Seat
Maxi-Cosi Tinca Base
Chassis, Basket & Wheels
A proud chassis, the egg2® 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, and with a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg® emblem, the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram.
Featuring a ‘one-hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
Egg2® has a slightly extended wheelbase (6cm) which makes for an expansive shopping basket (21ltrs). The stroller also has larger front and rear wheels for multi-terrain strolling - the stunning tri-spoke design matches and finishes the chassis, beautifully. Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes.
Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2® has been fitted with Tru-Ride® technology as standard. Canopy & Seat Offering three position recline and affixed either parent or world facing, the egg2® seat is designed to promote comfort for longer. The new seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher. Also featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also be used as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric. Accessories The egg2® carrycot (available in all egg2® colours) has evolved in both its shape and release mechanism; as a spacious nest suitable from birth – 9kg, it is longer and features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit - It also features a ventilation net and viewing window. A general taller and longer chassis has made for greater space in all tandem configurations, which will require the new egg2® tandem adaptors.
For twins or close in age siblings - tandem seats are currently available in Monument Grey, Quartz, Jurassic Grey and Just Black egg2® colours. Also available in all colourways are egg2® Footmuffs (for cooler outings) and new egg® Backpack style changing bags – special edition colours will offer a new ‘top loader’ style backpack.
- Redesigned central hub (egg symbol on side of chassis)
- Compact one-hand fold chassis which is free-standing – handle also clear of floor
- Seat unit and carrycot now sit higher 3.5cm
- 5-position handle now taller – (99 x 111cm)
- Increased shopping basket volume 21ltrs (+4ltrs) – Max weight 3kg
- All-round suspension
- Extended wheelbase – 6cm longer
- Larger front and rear wheels
- New 3 spoke wheel design with unique tyre tread pattern
- Tru-ride Technology® Tyres
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Swivel or fixed front wheels
- New seat unit canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- Silent adjustment mechanism
- Larger seat unit – 7cm taller
- Higher seat unit – 3.6cm higher
- Enhanced integrated head pad and harness system with ‘quick’ adjust – with 5-point safety harness
- 3-position recline – recline simply with one hand
- Removable bumper bar, with gate-fold function
- 5-position calf adjustment – including concealed storage compartment
- Insect net included and stored under calf rest
- Tested up to 25kg as a single stroller (15kg each seat in tandem mode)
- New carrycot design with redesigned hub and extended length
- New carrycot canopy/hood ventilation net/viewing window
- New single-hand carrycot release system (ergonomic carrycot release handle) – replacing two button release (carrycot only)
- increased space between all tandem configurations
- New egg2 tandem adaptors
CARSEAT AND BASE
EASE OF USE
- Use car’s ISOFIX connectors to install the Tinca base for Click & Go installation
- Visual indicators confirm correct fit, minimising the chance of incorrect installation
- i-Size compliant, for excellent safety performance
Maxi-Cosi’s Tinca base is the perfect match with the Maxi-Cosi Tinca car seat, providing you with an easy-to-use Click & Go installation.
These days, more and more European cars have the ISOFIX system, so there is a good chance that yours will have it too. Our Maxi-Cosi Tinca base easily attaches to your car’s ISOFIX anchor points. Make sure you follow the steps in our user manual to ensure it is correctly installed into your car.
Once installed, you can leave the Tinca base in the car. This way, every time you need to get in and out of the car, the Tinca baby car seat is fitted onto the base with a simple and secure "click”. Visual indicators on the base notify you when your Tinca base and Tinca car seat are correctly installed, and you are ready to go.
Maxi-Cosi has helped to carry over 50 million babies home from the hospital. To offer your little one the best-in-class safety, our car seats and bases undergo constant testing.
As a manufacturer, we recommend using an ISOFIX base. It’s so easy to install, and the chances of doing it wrong are slim to none as the base will give you feedback on the correct attachment. The Maxi-Cosi car seat base enables a Click & Go installation for a correct and secure fit.
ISOFIX installation for Tinca i-Size
We make things that work for real families. Our Maxi-Cosi Tinca base has been designed for you, as a parent, to have an easy time installing your baby car seat. This way you don’t have to worry about doing it wrong.
The Maxi-Cosi Tinca base has been designed to fit our Tinca i-Size baby car seat, offering Click & Go installation.
Additionally, Tinca base complies with the latest European i-Size safety standard for car seats, thereby offering state-of-the-art safety performance.